Donate to me!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005



work work work work work

so I have a goal to finish one whole essay tonight so I can start, and complete the other essay ( the not so hard one) tommorow night. they are both due on friday. then I can start to think about the unit plan I also have to do for next week. Im thinking anime....a whole unit based on anime and manga, and I could get colin to come in and teach the kids animation.....we could make zotropes of inuyasha or somthing. my ubc group has often complained that that's all the kids are drawing these days is anime,...even when they're doing something like life drawing. I should tell them stories about back in the day in the 1980s when only total social reject geeks liked anime. I remember when I was between the ages of 8 and 10 my geeky bro and his ubergeek pal watched AKIRA in our livingroom late at night...I watched it with them and it freakin' scared me to death, when tetsuo expaned into that lumpy organ baby thing...*shudder*. they were hip, akira is like, ...the consumate anime. I wish I could show it in the class...to show some quality shit. maybe I could just bring in clippings from my collection of akira books. not the real books...I have 6 and they were 50-80 dollarrs apeice. I iwish I had ten seconds to clean my floors instead of wasting time doing this.

No comments: