Donate to me!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I am a student teacher. I am a student teacher. what can I say? everyone says the same sort of things as far as tips...and they are all true. Its only been two days...after the first day I wept on the couch then passed out for an hour....today felt much better, I had some kind of new found bravery....adn I am exited to wear all my lovely outfits. my dull lifeless teacher wear.
I haven't actually taught any classes yet, thats next week...there's a lot of beuocracy and a lot of checks and balances, and a whole lot of feeling like evertyone is sttaring you down and analysing your every ttiny gesture. there's no room for personalities there. you have to take your personality and teach it to behave just like you'd teacha a student how to act.

No comments: