Donate to me!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Canzine West!

Hello friends!  This upcoming weekend is going to be the Coming-Out party for my travelog from europe!  I'll be selling it at Canzine West on Saturday the 17th, and I'm super pumped.  I was at Canzine last year and it was pretty much the best thing ever.  This year it will be downtown instead of in east van, which is kind of annoying since I live in east van now.  The show is also the same weekend as the East Side Culture Crawl, of which my homeboy Colin will be showing his amazing sculptures in again.  This year he will be showing the completed Emperor's Cabinet, his giant mahogany AT AT that made such a great splash last year.  Check it out at www.colinrhino.blogspot.com .   It is pretty fricken amazing.  We will also be selling the bunnies that we made together, plus some nifty racing cutting boards, and the Mr. Joe Bangles line of wooden bracelets.  Colin works out of the East Van Woodworkers co-op in the Mergatroid building. 

No comments: